CRKT M16 Knife M16-14T
Kit Carson, designer of the M-16 Series, became famous for his titanium frame M-16 customs. True to Carson's custom design in all details, the production M-16T models have been taken a step further with the addition of CRKT's exclusive patented AutoLAWKS safety, which automatically turns the folders into virtual fixed blades when the blade is opened and locked.
MSRP: $149.99Regular Price: $79.49
On Sale For: $69.53
You Save: 47%
- The handles, which form the open-build frame, are CNC machined from 6AL4V titanium. The result is a better strength-to-weight ratio than steel or aluminum, and an almost indestructible frame. The titanium frame is minimally ceramic bead-blast finished to enhance grip. The single 420J2 stainless steel locking liner with friction grooves provides positive locking.
- The blade is AUS 8 stainless steel, chosen for edge retention and durability, in non-reflective fine bead blast finish, with a Combined Razor-Sharp and Triple-Point Serrated edge. This steel can handle the most rugged cutting tasks and still be field sharpened.
- It also features the signature "Carson Flipper" extension to the blade, which aids opening and acts as an additional blade guard.
- The "Big Dog" M-16-14T is a hefty, full-size working knife with a dual grind modified Tanto-style blade.
- One-hand opening and closing is quick and smooth, the result of lubrous washers at the blade pivot. The ambidextrous thumb stud with checkered surface provides instant access in any circumstance. It features a removable stainless steel clothing/gear clip.
SpecificationsBlade Edge: Triple-Point Serrations
Blade Length (inches): 3.88
Blade Material: AUS 8
Blade Thickness (inches): 0.14
Handle Material: Titanium
Knife Closed Length (inches): 5.38
Knife Open Length (inches): 9.25
Knife Weight (ounces): 5.7
Country of Origin: Taiwan