CRKT Turtle Knife 5910A
CRKT thought the concept of the pendant/money clip knife was brilliant, and came up with their own production Ashworth Turtle series.
- This is a useful pen knife suited to hundreds of daily tasks around the house and office, from clipping recipes to opening packages to sharpening pencils. The 1.0" Razor-Sharp stubby spear point blade is polished high-carbon stainless steel. Just press the blade tang to open with either hand.
- The scales have been injection molded in a brilliant color.
- The Turtle frame is high-carbon stainless steel, available in a polished finish or black anthracite titanium nitride coating.
- CRKT engineered the Turtle to be convertible. It comes with CPL handle scales on the front and back for wear as a pendant on your favorite neck chain (not included). Just fold out the hidden chain holder and you are ready to make a fashion statement. If you prefer, simply unscrew the back scale and attach the polished money clip.
- Yes, they are cute little knives, only 2.0" long when folded, and weighing only 1.3 ounces. They make great conversation pieces and are useful and affordable gifts both for men and for women.
SpecificationsBlade Edge: Plain
Blade Length (inches): 1
Blade Material: 420J2
Blade Thickness (inches): 0.08
Handle Material: 420J2/CPL
Knife Closed Length (inches): 2
Knife Open Length (inches): 3
Knife Weight (ounces): 1.6
Country of Origin: Taiwan